Competitive intelligence in India has a very bright future and a key tool in inculcating core competency amongst the various areas of the nation including education. The situation requires efficient use of resources with effective monitoring. To face the challenge SLIET has taken a new initiative by establishing WAR ROOM.
A war room (also known as a situation room, command center or control room) is a centralized meeting space where project teams and stakeholders come together visually communicate and do brainstorming on various project activities for problem-solving, risk mitigation and status reporting.
Under this war room umbrella our institutions has identified six pillars (details given below) headed by senior faculty. The teams are meeting at regular intervals to discuss about the requirement of out-come based education, resources needed, timeline and possible challenges and strategies to be formulated for future course of action.
Glimpse of six pillars
Outreach and Inclusivity
Research and Professional Practices
Branding and Perception
• Replacement of conventional street lights and old Ac in phased manner in guest house and various departments.
• Every Thursday as Natural light day
• Every Friday as No-Vehicle day
• Renovation and modification of labs of various departments with fixed target
• Provision of sports ground- fencing parking, flouring of external finishing of Kendriya Vidyalaya (K.V)
• Renovation of students Room in hostel, Renovation of quarters (Type-1,11,III,IV and V) as required
• Establishment of gymnasium in the campus
War Room Inaugurated by Chairman, BOM SLIET
Copyright © 2020 , Sant Longowal Institute of Engineering and Technology, Longowal - 148106 Distt. Sangrur, Punjab, India
Developed & Maintained by Administrative Computer Services System (A.C.S.S), SLIET