It provides an ideal platform for students of Mechanical, Mechatronics, Electronics, Computers and Electrical Engineering background to hone their skills and showcase their talent in many interdisciplinary activities.
• To promote creativity and to increase the technical know-how and productivity of all the students at the Institute under one umbrella.
• To promote hands-on and co-operative learning and also engages students in problem solving and higher order thinking for Industrial Oriented Projects & preparation for various competition organized all over India.
• To develop the spirit of entrepreneurship among the students of Institute.
Team Mavericks officially came into existence in September 2017 for exploring robotics and automation engineering by Founders – Kaushik Suman , Dhruv Patel, Umang Patel, Ashutosh Singh & Shivanshu Srivastava. Our Team works on Projects that fits the Industry requirements & it also get funds from Institute for development by Institute Innovative Cell.
Mobile No. 9060009605
• Won in Smart India Hackathon (SIH) in 2019, 2020.
• Two teams qualified for the zonal rounds of DRDO’s Unmanned Vehicle Challenge.
• Among the top teams in the E-YANTRA 2017, 2018, 2019 competition jointly by Ministry of Education, MoE (Formerly:MHRD) and IIT, Bombay in 2017, 2018, 2019.
• Spreaded glories at various technical fests, including IIT Bombay , IIT Kanpur , IIT Delhi , IIT BHU , IIT Ropar , PEC , Thapar University & received cash prize at GNDU Amritsar.
Meetings during pandemic period with Worthy Director, Prof. Shailendra Jain
Social Media Handles:
Copyright © 2023 , Sant Longowal Institute of Engineering and Technology, Longowal - 148106 Distt. Sangrur, Punjab, India
Developed & Maintained by Administrative Computer Services System (A.C.S.S), SLIET