1. Nearly twenty three & half years of regular teaching of UG & PG classes
1. Indian Institute of Advanced Study Society, Shimla (Member, Ex officio, 1999-2000)
2. Invited Lectures/Talks delivered (16) at national and international conferences on History of Mathematics/Wavelet Analysis/Numerical Laplace Transform Including at IIAS Shimla, GKV Hardwar, NUS Singapore, GEU Dehradun, TU Kathmandu, IITB Mumbai, HNBGU Pauri Campus and NIT Manipur
3. Guest Lectures delivered (02) on Classical Mechanics: Chandigarh University (Mohali)
4. Technical Sessions Chaired during National and International Conferences: 09
5. Faculty Selection Committee attended: NIT Hamirpur and SLIET Longowal
Ten most cited research publications on wavelet analysis and history of mathematics in reputed journals:
1. Theorem of Square on the Diagonal in Vedic geometry and its Application, Indian Journal of History of Science 31(1996), 155-166.
2. Geometry in Rituals, Journal of Natural & Physical Sciences 15 (2001), 159-177.
3. Wavelet-Galerkin Solutions of Ordinary Differential Equations, International Journal of Mathematical Analysis 5(2011), 407-42.
4. Haar Wavelet Quasilinearization Approach for Solving Nonlinear Boundary Value Problems, American Journal of Computational Mathematics 1 (2011), 176-182.
5. Haar Wavelet Solutions of Certain Differential, Integral and Integro-differential Equations, International Journal of Applied Mathematics and Mechanics 8(2012), 69-82.
6. Haar Wavelet Quasilinearization Approach for Solving Lane Emden Equations, International Journal of Mathematics and Computer Applications Research 2(2012), 47-60.
7. Haar Wavelet Approximation Solutions for the Generalized Lane Emden Equations Arising in Astrophysics, Computer Physics Communications 184 (2013), 2169-2177.
8. Numerical Solution of a Laminar Viscous Flow Boundary Layer Equation using Uniform Haar Wavelet Quasi-linearization Method, Proceedings of World Academy of Science, Engineering and Technology 79 (2013), 1410-1415.
9. Haar Wavelet Solutions of Nonlinear Oscillator Equations, Applied Mathematical Modelling 38 (2014), 4958-4971.
10. Haar Wavelet Based Numerical Investigation of Coupled Viscous Burgers Equation, International Journal of Computer Mathematics 92(2015), 1643-1659.
Areas of Interest:
Thesis supervised: Ph.D. (02) & M.Phil (02)