Selected Publications in Research Journals out of Forty Eight:
A. History of Mathematics:
1. Vinod Mishra and S.L. Singh, Theorem of Square on the Diagonal in Vedic Geometry and its Application, Indian Journal of History of Science 31 (1996), 155-166.
2. Vinod Mishra and S.L. Singh, First Degree Indeterminate Analysis in Ancient India and its Application by Virasena, Indian Journal of History of Science 32 (1997), 127-133.
3. Vinod Mishra and S.L. Singh, Values of π from Antiquity to Ramanujan, Sugakushi kenkyu (Japan), No. 157, 1998, 12-25.
4. Vinod Mishra and S.L. Singh, Incircumscribing Triangles & Cyclic Quadrilaterals in Ancient & Medieval Indian Geometry, Sugakushi kenkyu (Japan), No. 161, 1999, 1-11.
5. Vinod Mishra and S.L. Singh, Geometry in Rituals, Journal of Natural & Physical Sciences 15 (2001), 159-177.
6. Vinod Mishra, Geometry Relating to Circles and Spheres, Studies in History of Medicine and Science 18 (2002), No. 1, 47-106.
7.Vinod Mishra, Combinatorics and the (So-called) Binomial Theorem, Studies in History of Medicine and Science 18 (2002), No.2, 59-121.
8. Vinod Mishra and S.L. Singh, Similarity of Plane Figures and Geometric & Group Theoretic Study of Cyclic Quadrilateral of First Kind, Journal of Natural & Physical Sciences 18 (2004), 69-102.
B. Wavelet Analysis:
1. Vinod Mishra and Sabina, Wavelet-Galerkin Solutions of Ordinary Differential Equations, International Journal of Mathematical Analysis 5 (2011), 407-424.
2. Harpreet Kaur, R.C. Mittal and Vinod Mishra, Haar Wavelet Quasilinearization Approach for Solving Nonlinear Boundary Value Problems, American Journal of Computational Mathematics 1 (2011), 176-182.
3. Vinod Mishra, Harpreet Kaur and R.C. Mittal, Haar Wavelet Solutions of Certain Differential, Integral and Integro-differential Equations, International Journal of Applied Mathematics and Mechanics 8 (2012), 69-82.
4.Sabina and Vinod Mishra, Wavelet-Galerkin Solutions of One and Two Dimensional Partial Differential Equations, Journal of Emerging Trends in Computing and Information Sciences 3(2012), 1373-1378.
5. Harpreet Kaur, R.C. Mittal and Vinod Mishra, Haar Wavelet Approximation Solutions for the Generalized Lane Emden Equations Arising in Astrophysics, Computer Physics Communications 184 (2013), 2169-2177.
6. Vinod Mishra and Harpreet Kaur, Haar Wavelet Approach for Solving Nonlinear Differential and Integral Equations, Neural, Parallel and Scientific Computations 22 (2014), 421-430.
7. Harpreet Kaur, R.C. Mittal and Vinod Mishra, Haar Wavelet Solutions of Nonlinear Oscillator Equations, Applied Mathematical Modelling 38 (2014), 4958-4971.
8. R.C. Mittal, Harpreet Kaur and Vinod Mishra, Haar Wavelet Based Numerical Investigation of Coupled Viscous Burgers Equation, International Journal of Computer Mathematics 92 (2015), 1643-1659.
C. Numerical Inverse Laplace Transform:
1. Vinod Mishra, Review of Numerical Inversion of Laplace Transforms using Fourier Analysis, Fast Fourier Transform and Orthogonal Polynomials, Mathematics in Engineering, Science and Aerospace 5 (2014), 239-261.
2. Dimple Rani and Vinod Mishra, Bernstein Polynomial Laplace Decomposition Method, International Journal of Pure and Applied Mathematics 114 (2017), 823-833.
3. Dimple Rani and Vinod Mishra, Modified Laplace Adomian Decomposition Method for Solving Nonlinear Volterra Integral and Integro-differential Equations based on Newton Raphson Formula, European Journal of Pure and Applied Mathematics 11 (2018), 202-214
4. Dimple Rani, Vinod Mishra and Carlo Cattani, Numerical Inversion of Laplace Transform based on Bernstein Operational Matrix, Mathematical Methods in Applied Sciences, 41 (2018), doi/10.1002/mma.5188.