1. Nearly twenty three & half years of regular teaching of UG & PG classes
1. Indian Institute of Advanced Study Society, Shimla (Member, Ex officio, 1999-2000)
2. Invited Lectures/Talks delivered (14) at national and international conferences on History of Mathematics/Wavelet Analysis/Numerical Laplace Transform Including at IIAS Shimla(2000), GKV Hardwar(2003), NUS Singapore(2005), GEU Dehradun(2011, 2013), TU Kathmandu(2013), SLIET Longowal(2013), TIFR-IITB NCM Mumbai (2013), IITB Mumbai(2015), HNBGU, Pauri Campus(2016) and NIT Manipur(2016)
3. Guest Lectures delivered (02) on Classical Mechanics: CU Mohali (2015)
4. Technical Sessions Chaired during National and International Conferences: 09
5. Faculty Selection Committee attended: NIT Hamirpur and SLIET Longowal
Ten most cited research publications on wavelet analysis and history of mathematics in reputed journals:
1. Theorem of Square on the Diagonal in Vedic geometry and its Application, Indian Journal of History of Science 31(1996), 155-166.
2. Geometry in Rituals, Journal of Natural & Physical Sciences 15 (2001), 159-177.
3. Wavelet-Galerkin Solutions of Ordinary Differential Equations, International Journal of Mathematical Analysis 5(2011), 407-42.
4. Haar Wavelet Quasilinearization Approach for Solving Nonlinear Boundary Value Problems, American Journal of Computational Mathematics 1 (2011), 176-182.
5. Haar Wavelet Solutions of Certain Differential, Integral and Integro-differential Equations, International Journal of Applied Mathematics and Mechanics 8(2012), 69-82.
6. Haar Wavelet Quasilinearization Approach for Solving Lane Emden Equations, International Journal of Mathematics and Computer Applications Research 2(2012), 47-60.
7. Haar Wavelet Approximation Solutions for the Generalized Lane Emden Equations Arising in Astrophysics, Computer Physics Communications 184 (2013), 2169-2177.
8. Numerical Solution of a Laminar Viscous Flow Boundary Layer Equation using Uniform Haar Wavelet Quasi-linearization Method, Proceedings of World Academy of Science, Engineering and Technology 79 (2013), 1410-1415.
9. Haar Wavelet Solutions of Nonlinear Oscillator Equations, Applied Mathematical Modelling 38 (2014), 4958-4971.
10. Haar Wavelet Based Numerical Investigation of Coupled Viscous Burgers Equation, International Journal of Computer Mathematics 92(2015), 1643-1659.
Areas of Interest:
Thesis supervised: Ph.D. (02) & M.Phil (02)