1. Kumari K, Kundu P P (2007); Semi-Interpenetrating Polymer Networks (IPNs) of Chitosan & L-alanine for Monitoring the Release of Chlorpheniramine Maleate. Journal of Applied Polymer Science, ISSN: 1097-4628 (John Wiley & Sons, USA), 103 (6), 3751-3757. (Impact Factor of 2008: 1.64)
2. Kumari K, Raina K K, Kundu P P (2007); Studies on the Cure Kinetics of Chitosan–Glutamic Acid using Glutaraldehyde as Crosslinker through Differential Scanning Calorimeter. Journal of Applied Polymer Science, ISSN: 1097-4628 (John Wiley & Sons, USA), 108(1), 681- (Impact Factor of 2008: 1.64)
3. Kumari K, Kundu P P (2008); Studies on In Vitro Release of CPM from Semi-Interpenetrating Polymer Network (semi-IPN) Composed of Chitosan & Glutamic Acid. Bulletin of Materials Science ISSN: 0250-4707 Indian Academy of Sciences and Springer Sc, 31(2), 159-167. (Impact Factor of 2008: 0.870)
4. Kumari K, Kundu P P (2009); Effect of Drying Processes and Curing Time of Chitosan-Lysine Semi-IPN beads on Chlorpheniramine Maleate Delivery. J. Microencapsulation ISSN: 1464-5246 (Taylor & Francis health sciences), 26 (1), 54-62. (Impact Factor : 1.878)
5. Kumari K, Prasad K, Kundu P P (2009); Optimization of Chlorpheniramine Maleate Drug Delivery by Response Surface Methodology–Four Component Modeling using Various Response Times and Concentrations of Chitosan-Alanine, Glutaraldehyde and Drug. eXPRESS Polymer Letters ISSN 1788-618 X (BudapsetUniversity of Technology) 3(4), 207–218. (Impact Factor: 2.953)
6. Kumari K, Raina K K, Kundu P P (2009); DSC Studies on the Curing Kinetics of Chitosan-Alanine using Glutaraldehyde as Crosslinker. Journal of Thermal Analysis and Calorimetry ISSN: 1388-6150 (Springer Sc Publishing, Germany), 98(2), 469-476. (Impact Factor: 2.206)
7. Kumari K, Sharma Charu, Kundu P P (2009); In-vitro Release of Metformin Hydrochloride from Films of Chitosan- methylcellulose Blends. Asian Journal of Chemistry, 21(10), S148-52. (Impact Factor: 0.355)
8. Kumari K, Kundu P P, Cho C.S. (2008): Protein delivery using Chitosan Derivatives. Journal of Chitin Chitosan, 2008, 13(4), 181-188.
9. Kumari K, Das B, Hazra A K, Kundu P P (2010); Conductivity of Poly (Vinylmercaptobenzothiazole) Iodine Complexes. J Chemical and Pharmaceutical Research, 2(4), 425-436.
10. Kumari K (2010); Swelling properties of crosslinked chitosan and L-lysine semi-interpenetrating polymer network (Semi-IPN). J Chemical and Pharmaceutical Research, 2(4), 892-898.
11. Kumari Kamlesh, Rani Usha, (2011); Controlled Release of Metformin hydrochloride through crosslinked blends of chitosan-starch, Advances in Applied Science Research, 2 (2): 48-54.
12. Jaspal Singh, H.K. Sharma, K. Kumari and Monica (2011); Effect of storage conditions of egg on rheological properties of liquid whole egg (LWE), J Food Sci. and Tech, (Springer Sc Publishing, Germany), 10.1007/s13197-011-0509-7, Published online: 11 October 2011. (Impact Factor: 2.024)
13. Virpal Singh and Kamlesh Kumari (2012); Some Physicochemical Measurements of Chitosan/Starch Polymers in Acetic Acid-Water Mixtures, Macromol. Symp., 320, 81–86. (WILEY-VCH). (Impact Factor: 0.913)
14. Ratan Pal Singh, K Kumari, P P Kundu (2013); Controlled Release of Urea through Mesoporous Methylcellulose films Derived from N, N Dimethyl Formamide, International Journal of Polymeric Materials and Polymeric Biomaterials, 62 (14), 755-762. Taylor & Francis (Impact Factor: 2.784)
15. Virpal Singh, Kamlesh Kumari (2013); Rheological behaviour of chitosan-starch solution, Asian Journal of Chemistry, 25 (17), 9817-9821. (Impact Factor: 0.355)
16. Virpal Singh, Kamlesh Kumari (2014); Synthesis and Characterization of chitosan –starch crosslinked film for controlled drug release, Int J of Materials and Biomaterials Applications, Vol 4(1), 7-13.
17. Keshak Babu, Kamlesh Kumari (2014), Characterization and Application of Methylcellulose and Potato Starch Blended Films in Controlled Release of Urea, J Polym Eng, 2015, 35(1), 79-88. (Impact Factor: 0.500)
18. Virpal Singh, Kamlesh Kumari, Bahadur Singh (2014); Optimization of Drug Release By Response Surface Methodology From Chitosan-Starch Crosslinked Beads, Cellulose Chemistry and Technology, (Accepted) (Impact Factor: 0.825)