Notification – National Level Competitions on Stay Safe Online (SSO) Campaign
The Ministry of Electronics and Information Technology (MeitY), Government of India is running a campaign ‘Stay Safe Online’ during India’s G20 presidency. The campaign would sensitize internet users about online cyber risks & safety measures, promote safe online behaviour and cyber hygiene practices. As per the guidelines of MeitY, Attractive prizes worth Rupees One lakh fifty thousand across all categories will be announced on the government portal.
• National Level Certificates for all the prize winners
• Participation certificate will be given all eligible candidate
• Best Works will be published in Newsletters/Magazines/Websites/Calendar and promoted with SSO branding
These competitions give a unique opportunity to all the participants to showcase their talent and creativity in Cyber Security domain on the following themes.
• Short Video
• Drawing and Painting
• Cartoon story board
• Slogan Writing on Stay Safe Online
• Real life Cyber incident and how you have overcome that issue (share your experiences)
Who can Participate: Open to all (Children, Students, Women, Senior Citizens, Teachers/ Faculty,
Government Employees, Specially abled)
Deadline: Entries submitted on or before 28th Feb,2023 / 30th of every month
· Please submit your theme first for preliminary evaluation to Dr. Jagdeep Singh, Assistant Professor, CSE, E-Mail: email@example.com
· Please feel free to contact me if you have any questions or concerns @ 9458729314.
Copyright © 2023 , Sant Longowal Institute of Engineering and Technology, Longowal - 148106 Distt. Sangrur, Punjab, India
Developed & Maintained by Administrative Computer Services System (A.C.S.S), SLIET